Mirato is looking for an HR business partner
Reports To: CEO
Job Location: Israel
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
Mirato, a fast-growing startup, is looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled HR Business Partner to run all aspects of human resources practices and processes, including talent acquisition.
Created for the banking industry, Mirato NG-TPRM orchestrates and automates the entire TPRM life cycle across diverse risk domains. Immersing in existing TPRM program and bank-specific requirements, the smart platform offers customized, continuous, and unbiased risk assessment and supervision, along with rapid and frictionless deployment.
- This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee retention.
- Work with leaders to improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
- Lead and develop HR aspects in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives and productivity.
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals.
- Partner with our employees and managers to deliver and implement HR programs and policies, aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions.
- Handle employee relations.
- Support, plan and execute people-related initiatives.
- Be responsible for assessment processes, including conducting face-to-face interviews.
- Develop innovative and engaging candidate-sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent.
- Manage the full recruitment process for multiple roles, from interviews to the feedback stage.
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
- 3-5 years of experience as HRBP.
- At least 3 years recruiting technology positions in a high-tech company. Experts in finding (including sourcing), screening and attracting talents.
- Versatile and flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Proactive and independent with an ownership mindset.
- High level of English, verbally and in writing.
Contact us for more details