Mirato is looking for A Senior SW Engineer
Created for the banking industry, Mirato NG-TPRM orchestrates and automates the entire TPRM lifecycle across diverse risk domains. Immersing in the existing TPRM program and bank-specific requirements, the smart platform offers customized, continuous and unbiased risk assessment and supervision, along with rapid and frictionless deployment.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join us and build our infrastructure and products. An engineer that can turn ideas into a working product and has experience in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, development, test and deploy.
- Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
- Taking ownership of different parts in our technology stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies, even when some of the requirements may be ambiguous.
- 7+ years’ experience with at least one of the following general purpose languages: Java, C#, Python or equivalent.
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Willingness and passion to learn Python and Go.
- Proven track record developing and supporting products based on microservices or distributed systems.
- True team player.
- Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud vendors: GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Experience with Python or Go.
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask or FastAPI.
- Experience working in a startup company.
- Experience with Graph databases – major advantage.
- Working with enterprise customers.
- Experience with doing DevOps.
Contact us for more details