Mirato is looking for A Software Engineering Tech Lead
We’re looking for a highly motivated, skilled, hands-on Software Engineering Tech Lead with top-notch people skills to join us and build our infrastructure and products. As a Hands-On Software Engineering Tech Lead, you will play a crucial role in the development and delivery of Mirato’s cloud-native solutions. Your day to day will include being a part of a team of great engineers that build solutions that change industries. You will lead by example to help software engineers to evolve and grow professionally, providing technical guidance, by implementating scalable and distributed systems. You will utilize your proactive mindset to help improve our products, people, and internal processes. You will promote self-service throughout R&D.
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of experts and incredible leaders on a passionate mission to make an impact and reinvent the Bank’s TPRM (Third Party-Risk-Management) programs by automating risk analysis with NLP, AI and ML.
- Provide technical leadership by building, improving and supporting scalable and distributed systems that meet performance, availability, reliability and quality requirements.
- Continuously monitor and improve system performance, reliability, and scalability through proactive maintenance and optimization.
- Lead some of the architecture and design processes including research, poc and feedback from peers. cloud-native applications and services using industry best practices.
- Mentor and guide your peers for continuous improvement of their skills into becoming better engineers, including code reviews, ensuring adherence to coding standards, architecture skills, while promoting best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in the cloud native ecosystem and propose innovative solutions to enhance product offerings.
- Proven experience as a tech lead or senior software engineer, with a focus on cloud-native development and building production systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a track record of delivering high-quality software solutions. You are a master debugger.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Feedback is the tool of choice to help everyone around you improve.
- A critical thinker with an eye for detail.
- Experience leading or mentoring a team of software engineers in an agile development environment.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, and proficiency in deploying applications using containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Proactive mindset and ability to take ownership of projects, driving them from conception to successful delivery.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, including CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure-as-code
- Strong proficiency in Python and Go programming languages, with a deep understanding of their respective ecosystems and best practices, is a plus.
- Knowledge in automated testing frameworks, is a plus.