If you have what it takes, you can have it all.
Join the Mirato team.
So, what is it that we do?
We help financial institutions manage their risks by replacing manual work with technology
Every big organization employs thousands of vendors to succeed and stay competitive: from CRMs to accountants.
These relationships also pose a risk – a software breach can open unwanted access to a bank’s data, or a designer’s computer can be stolen, unintentionally providing exposure to confidential client projects. This risk needs to be managed by the TPRM (third-party risk management) professionals. However, even today, while much of the risk is digital, TPRM operations are manual – i.e., repetitive, broken into domains, and ineffective manual work. Mirato is here to change that, by introducing AI and NLP to TPRM. What Salesforce did for customer management and what Google did for marketing is what we are going to do for financial institutions, and later on, for every other organization.
Values that we believe in
Benefits of working with us
And, most importantly – the people!
We have good, generous people all around, which makes all the difference for every facet of the work, now and in the future.
What our process looks like?
Mirato is looking for a Frontend Engineer
Mirato’s TPRM intelligence platform elevates existing Third-Party Risk Management programs and tools by streamlining an entire operation’s data into one smart platform. Using natural language processing (NLP) and advanced artificial intelligence (AI), Mirato validates and enriches this data, turning it into actionable insights. What was previously multi-
We’re looking for a highly motivated and skilled, Frontend Engineer to help us build our products. An engineer that can turn designs into a working product user interface and has proven experience in various steps of the life cycle, from design and development to testing.
We are developing a unique Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) product. You will own help develop our visualization engine frontend, a crucial component that will be key to the success of our product.
- Rapidly bringing Photoshop/Figma/similar design to life on the web
- Working with UI/UX designers to identify design problems before designs are finalised
- Writing very testable and fully tested code with unit tests and end to end tests
- Developing code that will easily adapt to rapidly changing APIs and remain stable irrespective of backend infrastructure changes
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- 3+ years of React development in at least 2 different projects
- Familiarity with Redux
- Familiarity with Redux Saga
- Experience with Styled Components
- True team player
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with React MATERIAL-UI or similar
- Experience with SSR
- Experience with responsive email frameworks
- Experience with GraphQ