If you have what it takes, you can have it all.
Join the Mirato team.
So, what is it that we do?
We help financial institutions manage their risks by replacing manual work with technology
Every big organization employs thousands of vendors to succeed and stay competitive: from CRMs to accountants.
These relationships also pose a risk – a software breach can open unwanted access to a bank’s data, or a designer’s computer can be stolen, unintentionally providing exposure to confidential client projects. This risk needs to be managed by the TPRM (third-party risk management) professionals. However, even today, while much of the risk is digital, TPRM operations are manual – i.e., repetitive, broken into domains, and ineffective manual work. Mirato is here to change that, by introducing AI and NLP to TPRM. What Salesforce did for customer management and what Google did for marketing is what we are going to do for financial institutions, and later on, for every other organization.
Values that we believe in
Benefits of working with us
And, most importantly – the people!
We have good, generous people all around, which makes all the difference for every facet of the work, now and in the future.
What our process looks like?
Mirato is looking for a QA Engineer
We’re looking for a QA Engineer who thinks independently and has an intense pursuit of quality and excellence to join our rapidly growing company.
At Mirato, your responsibility will be to own and ensure the quality of our products.
You will work closely with Developers and Product teams to design, implement and test the features for our next-generation products in a global environment with access to various high-end technologies.
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of experts and incredible leaders on a passionate mission to make an impact and reinvent the Bank’s TPRM (Third Party-Risk-Management) programs by automating risk analysis with NLP, AI and ML.
- Design test plans to enhance the value customers will gain from our product by increasing quality.
- Execute test suites, assess and troubleshoot issues defined during the testing process.
- Work with developers and product managers to interpret functional requirements and address defects found during testing.
- Validating acceptance criteria, ensuring a positive customer experience, and holding teammates to the quality standards defined.
- Defining the QA automation methodologies and tools (Reflect or any equivalent automation testing platform).
- Analyze business requirements to build and maintain a set of E2E manual and automation tests.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Application Testing.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and understanding of a product life cycle.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Appium).
- Self learner, independent, attentive to details and organized, quality-driven, analytical mindset and team player that likes to dig in.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to communicate technical issues to both nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Proficiency in programming languages for coding scripts – advantage
- API testing experience – advantage
- Postman experience – advantage